News: Extraordinary graduation session
After extension to 15 June 2022 of the academic year 2020 2021, an extraordinary graduation session has been set for 9 June 2022. The deadline to submit an online graduation application is 6 May 2022. The deadline for thesis submission and career closure is 20 May 2022. Graduands of master’s degrees must send the form “Deposito titolo tesi” within Thursday 14 April to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow these steps
- Check the Political Science Graduation session (dates for the academic year 2021-2022).
- Download, fill out and hand in the “Documento Deposito Titolo Tesi” to Mrs Laura Giudici. You can send it by Direct Line.
- Fill out and hand in the application for graduation, the application is in your reserved area (for a precise description of tasks please see section Submission of the Graduation Request at this page).
- Upload thesis and all required documents in your reserved area (for a precise description of tasks please see section Submission of the thesis on this page).
For further details please see the following documents on page “Guidelines”
- Final Thesis – Academic guidance
- Final Thesis – Submission Procedures