News: Extraordinary graduation session
After extension to 15 June 2022 of the academic year 2020 2021, an extraordinary graduation session has been set for 9 June 2022. Deadline to submit an online graduation application is 6 May 2022. Deadline for thesis submission and career closure is 20 May 2022. Graduands of master’s degrees must send the form “Deposito titolo tesi” within Thursday 14 April to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow these steps
- Check the graduation session (dates for academic year 2019-2020), (dates for academic year 2020-2021)
- Download, fill out and hand in the “Documento Deposito Titolo Tesi” to Mrs Laura Giudici. You can send it by Direct Line.
- Fill out and hand in the application for graduation, the application is in your reserved area (for a precise description of tasks please see section Submission of the Graduation Request at this page).
- Upload thesis and all required documents in your reserved area (for a precise description of tasks please see section Submission of the thesis at this page).
For further details please see the following documents at page “Guidelines”
- Final Thesis – Academic guidance
- Final Thesis – Submission Procedures