News and events
- Public lecture: Professionals by UNHCR. 18 May, h 4pm aula Foscolo
- Public lecture: former Italian Ambassador Paolo Casardi “Italian Strategic Interests. The Role of Diplomacy to Strengthen and Protect them.” 18 May, h 11:00 aula grande
- Public lecture: Minister Plenipotentiary Stefano Baldi, “Why Soft Skills are Important for international Careers?” 9 May h 11.00, aula Grande
- Lectio Magistralis: Prof. Pocar, “Lights and Shadows in the recent development of International Criminal Law” 3 May h 9.00 aula Foscolo
- Timetable 2nd Semester
- Applications for 2016-17 now open!
Check out the following